From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Roth-Steiner, Roland
Sent: 10 March 2017 09:24
To: Eprints Tech Mailing List <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] DOI - Importing

Hi all,

since some days we get an error importing DOIs. From the web-import-screen:

--------

Error
["Plugin/Screen/Import:exception" not definederrorCan't call method "getDocumen↲ tElement" on an undefined value at /usr/share/eprints/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugi↲
n/Import/CheckDOI.pm line 89, <$fh> line 2. pluginImport::DOI]

Warning
["Plugin/Screen/Import:warning" not definedpluginImport::DOIwarninghttp error :↲  Unknown IO error ]

--------

Resolving this way

curl "http://doi.crossref.org/openurl?pid=roth-steiner@ulb.tu-darmstadt.de&noredirect=true&id=doi:10.1029/2005JC003173

works.

pid is configured in plugins.pl

We changed id_number to be a multiple field now - could this be the cause? How could I fix this?

Thanks

Roland Roth-Steiner
M.Sc. Wirtsch.-Inf., Dipl.-Bibl.
. Univ.- und Landesbibliothek