[EP-tech] Request for a deposit field ammendment

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to add a field to the ‘Details’ tab for Users on our repository (SURE)?

Our research Support department has asked if a simple Y/N question could be added to the deposit process, something along the lines of: ‘Potential submission to REF’, with a response choice of ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Would this be possible?

Thank you very much in advance

Best wishes

Barry

Dr Barry Hall

Institutional Repository Coordinator

University Library Services

University of Sunderland

http://sure.sunderland.ac.uk

http://uoslibsure.tumblr.com/

BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEXT REF:

UPLOAD YOUR AUTHOR-CREATED ACCEPTED MANUSCRIPTS OF JOURNAL ARTICLES AND PUBLISHED CONFERENCE PAPERS TO SURE WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF ACCEPTANCE