From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of David Machakhelidze
Sent: 03 February 2017 12:58
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] eprints problem with download persmissions after upgrade

Dear John

Yes of course apache2 is updated to 2.4 as Ubuntu 14.04 does not have Apache 2.2 binaries in repositoy and it is not possible to preserve old apache2 during distribution update.

I have latest version of eprints and this issues that are described in that manual covers 3.3.12 version of eprints and are not applicable to my situation.