[EP-tech] Document upload folder permissions

Sounds like permissions issue:

1.- Check user:group in eprints directory
2.- Check /tmp
3.- User Apache and Eprints same groups:

uid=122(eprints) gid=130(eprints) groups=130(eprints),33(www-data)

uid=33(www-data) gid=33(www-data) groups=33(www-data),130(eprints)

4.- For me, eprints:www-data works fine, no problems.

Good Luck!

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Andrew Beeken <anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hmm, I've taken a look and disabled AppArmor (fully, including performing
> a teardown on the running processes) but I'm still getting the same problem
> - the progress bar appears, vanishes seemingly at 100% completion, and I
> get no metadata fields to complete. It's odd.

Dagoberto Salas
dago.salas at gmail.com