[EP-tech] eprints problem with download persmissions after upgrade

I am using eprints at http://eprints.iliauni.edu.ge

for example I can provide link with document:

as you see document text is Restricted to Repository staff only but even you can download it without username and password

It worked correct before I upgraded Ubuntu Linux 12.04 to 14.04

please help me to resolve this problem, it is very urgent for us.

Thanks