Re: [EP-tech] technical question: one archive with two domains

Very easy..... (see https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Non-root_proxy#ePrints)

You *create* the repo using the hostname & port of the acutal servers (my.vm.private.net.foo 12345), but then edit cfg/cfg.d/10_core.pl to define the host & port for the proxy/load-balancer address