From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Andrew Beeken <anbeeken@lincoln.ac.uk>
Sent: 05 January 2017 10:19
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Field validation rules

Hello!

Right, again I’ve been digging through the code base and I’m none the wiser – where do I find the field validation rules for Eprints, specifically for the id_number (DOI) field? We want to incorporate the new format of https://doi.org but the field validation rejects the https:// part. I want to fix this so that http OR https can be used. Any thoughts?

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.