From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tomasz Neugebauer
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:10 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] ORCID creators field autocomplete

Hi Brian,

Thank you!  I was able to find the problem with my attempt at getting this to work after looking at how you did it.?

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian / Biblioth?caire des Projets Num?riques & D?veloppement de Syst?mes
Library / Biblioth?que
Concordia University / Universit? Concordia