[EP-tech] Hiding some document types from search page

Hello!

We would like to hide a document type from the list of available types
(checkboxes) that appear on a search page.

Another option would be to group 2 item types under only one generic term,
but only for the search page. Is that possible? We would prefer to keep them
as separate types in the workflow.

Looking at the code for our basic search page, I don?t seem to have much
control over the output. Any idea?

$c->{search}->{simple} =  {

    search_fields => [

         {

               id => "q",

               meta_fields => [

                    "documents",

                    "title",

                    "abstract",

                     "creators_name",

                     "publication",

                ]

         },

          { meta_fields => [ "date" ] },

         { meta_fields => [ "type" ] },

         { meta_fields => [ "divisions" ] },

               ],

    preamble_phrase => "cgi/search:preamble",

    title_phrase => "cgi/search:simple_search",

    citation => "result",

    page_size => 20,

    order_methods => {

         "byyear"  => "-date/creators_name/title",

         "byyearoldest"  => "date/creators_name/title",

         "byname"   => "creators_name/-date/title",

          "bytitle"  => "title/creators_name/-date"

    },

    default_order => "byyear",

    show_zero_results => 1,

};

Thanks!

  <http://www.polymtl.ca/sc/img/logoType/logoseul/gauche/polytechnique_gauche_cmyk.jpg>

Robin Sylvestre

Technicien en documentation

Services techniques et syst?mes informatis?s

Biblioth?que Louise-Lalonde-Lamarre

?cole Polytechnique de Montr?al

T?l.: 514-340-4711 poste 3743