[EP-tech] User rights

Hello,

I'm still trying to get my head around this so excuse me.

A depositor uploads a document to the eprints server, and fills in as much information as they know at the time, this is then sent to the library staff to OK and publish the eprint, but then the depositor gets some information regarding this work and needs to edit the record - but cannot as the library have published it.

Is it possible for the user to edit the published eprint and then for it to be sent back to the library administrators to check and publish again ?

Thanks in advanced..

Jeff