Re: [EP-tech] User rights

Hi Jeff,

yes, have a look to http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/21951.html giving an idea how to tweak the default workflow ...

> and then for it to be sent back to the library administrators to check and publish again?
you mean an 'request for update' (like the current 'request for deletion')?

Imho it depends on your scenario: Are the users reliable and could update themselves the item?!
Should the editor just informed (via issue) about the recent item updates?
Or is it useful to move the item back to inbox to start the usual workflow again ...?

Currently the workflow is strict, why we added some rights for particular users.

Hth
Thomas