Re: [EP-tech] apache fails to start eprints

Hello John,

thanks for your quick response.

> The config field_defaults is normally in
> ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/cfg.d/field_property_defaults.pl Does this
> file exist - and is it OK (the default version is in
> ~/lib/defaultcfg/cfg.d/ )?

mycomputer # locate field_property_defaults.pl

/opt/eprints3/lib/defaultcfg/cfg.d/field_property_defaults.pl
/storage/plus/archives/bin/cfg/cfg.d/field_property_defaults.pl
/storage/plus/archives/eprints3/cfg/cfg.d/field_property_defaults.pl

Those files are identical, even though the first one comes from the most
recent eprints version.

I should perhaps mention that I symlink my eprints3 archive
to the /storage partition from /opt.

> What happens if you run:
> ~/bin/epadmin test

That's similar to what the apache logs tell me

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at (eval 90)
line 13. Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference
at /opt/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField.pm line 252.

Best,

h.h.