Re: [EP-tech] Export toolbox on item summary page

Hello Laurent,

Just performing a bit of email housekeeping. Did you ever get a response to this?

The export bar needs to be configured to appear on summary (abstract) pages, requiring some changes to export_redirect, eprints_render and summary_page.xml.  Instructions are available from the ePrints Wiki.  See: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Export_bar_on_abstract_page.  As I discovered quite recently, some adjustments are needed to have it working on 3.3.11 and above, but the change is very simple indeed.  See: https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Talk:Export_bar_on_abstract_page

Cheers

George

--
George Macgregor
Information Services Directorate | University of Strathclyde