Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Michael Eadie
Sent: 30 March 2016 10:55
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] making a document upload not appear in summary page

Hi List

Can you store a file in EPrints but make it not appear in the summary page?

We are looking at storing evidence of article acceptance with the record (e.g. an email saved as a text file), but don't want these to be publicly viewable.

I've looked at editing the document citation, (e.g. if content  = 'email' don't display anything) but this just hides metadata not the icon and link to the doc.

Is what we are trying to do possible?

Regards
Mick

--