From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of "Alan.Stiles" <alan.stiles@open.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 8 July 2016 15:28
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Programatically find the cfg.d directory

Is there a simple way to find the cfg.d directory for an archive from within the archive?

I’m thinking that I want to create a config file to hold e.g. an authorisation token that I’ve obtained via an API.  It’s 1 token per repository so I don’t really want to create a database table to just hold that, and I’d rather not try and get an admin to transcribe the token into a config file by hand if I don’t have to.

Unless anyone has a better suggestion for how to store it?  Pointers to example code also gratefully received…

Alan.