Re: [EP-tech] Different number of "Under review"

 After further checking, looks like there is a difference too between:

1. Admin - Search Items - Live Archive
    Displaying results 1 to 20 of 4702.

2. Admin - System tools - status - items

Items

Repository:4704

What I'm missing here? Why on search results said 4702 and on status said 4704.

Any input much appreciated.

Thank you
Budiwijaya