From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Sheppard, Nick
Sent: 10 June 2016 11:28
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] IRStats for multiple files?

Hello – an academic colleague has permission from her publisher to make a summary of findings available which I anticipate uploading to the same record alongside the (embargoed) AAM.

She would also like to track downloads of the summary document.

Will IRStats give me differential downloads for multiple files on a single record (though we can expect all downloads to be the summary while embargo applies)?

What about IRUS-UK?

Thanks

Nick

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html