Re: [EP-tech] Digital Preservation in EPrints

Thank you Martin and Adam!

I think that digital preservation is really important.  The definition of an Open Archival Information System https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Archival_Information_System emphasizes digital preservation.

I think that a digital preservation toolkit that is integrated right into the repository system, as opposed to, or in addition to, a secondary workflow on a different system, is a great idea that is consistent with the core mission of research repositories.

Martin, thank you for considering an update for the preservation toolkit that would make it compatible with DROID 6 .   I would also be happy to assist with the effort.

Best wishes,

Tomasz