Re: [EP-tech] File download restrictions not working after upgrade

Hi David,

Thanks, that did the trick!

For anyone reading the archives that may have the same issue, I regenerated the static pages (./bin/generate_static/ARCHIVENAME) and restarted Apache. I'm not sure which one made a difference but at first editing the file had no effect.

Edward