[EP-tech] Export toolbox on item summary page

Hello,

With our production repository (version 3.3.12) when anyone watches the item
summary page, he may access to a (collapsed) "toolbox" allowing to export this
item via the plugin modules (ASCII, BibTeX and so on...), even if he's *NOT*
logged-in user.

With a test repository I've installed (version 3.3.15), this toolbox doesn't
appear, even for a logged-in user : is it a matter of privileges or of
page/screen layout/definition ???

Best regards
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Num?rique Documentaire