[EP-tech] Seeing unusually high downloads in IRStats

Hi Betsy,

 i write an IP plugin for IRstats2 a few months ago ( to exclude admin local IP) where you set IP or range IP or CIDR to a config file.
To use this add the new filter in cfg/cfg.d/z_irstats2.pl like this:
 $c->{irstats2}->{datasets} = {access => { filters => [ 'Robots', 'Repeat','*IP*' ] } },
Note the last filter *IP*
You can download at github and try at https://github.com/eniocarboni/irstats2-filter-by-ip
There is also a test script irstats2-filter-by-ip.pl in archive/<ID>/bin to test the config file before process all stats.
You could use it this way:
 ./irstats2-filter-by-ip.pl <ID> 103.25.156.5
 or
 ./irstats2-filter-by-ip.pl <ID> 103.25.156.1-103.25.156.19
Of course do not forget to add the IP range to be discarded in cfg / cfg.d / z_irstats2_filter_ipcidr_blocks.pl

Let me know if it was useful
 Enio Carboni