[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Solr is failed - Vufind cannot communicate with the Solr Index.
- Subject: [EP-tech] Solr is failed - Vufind cannot communicate with the Solr Index.
- From: dptnitrkl at gmail.com (Dp Tripathi)
- Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 04:49:21 +0530
I have installed Koha and DSpace in Lubuntu and also installed Vufind
through .deb package
Solr is not able to communicate with the Solr Index.
When I start the Solr (http://localhost:8080/solr), getting the following
VuFind cannot communicate with the Solr index.
1. Did you start the Solr server? See Starting and Stopping Solr
2. Have you checked the Solr admin panel for errors? You may be able to
find it here <http://localhost:8080/solr>.
3. Are you using non-default Solr settings? If your Solr URL is not
<http://localhost:8080/solr>* or your core name is not *biblio*, you
will need to customize the [Index] section of
Kind help to solve the above issue.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...