[EP-tech] User Roles

Hello,

I'm a new administrator of ePrints and would like to know how you add an addtional role.  I wanted certain users to be able create and edit but not deposit.  I read the wiki and added the following to user_roles.pl

$c->{user_roles}->{BaseUser} = [qw{
general
edit-own-record
saved-searches
-deposit
editor
view-status
staff-view
       +eprint/buffer/approve:editor
eprint/buffer/move_archive:editor
}];

But I cannot see that role when I add a user - do I add it to the roles at the bottom of the user screen ?  So in Roles 1. BaseUser, 2.... etc  Or is it possible to change User Type to add this new user type in ?

Thanks for any help

Jeff