Re: [EP-tech] Errors after Shibboleth login

Hi David,

I already used the customized version of the login skript. Now I removed all the archives and created a new one.

Because I have to a certificate for a certain URL, it must always be the same archive.

I followed your advice and changed in foo/shibboleth/login eppn to uid.

I use apache 2.4.7 so please have a look at my config.

I didn’t get the part in the middle of your mail. At the location foo/cgi/shibboleth there is a skript that gives me all the attributes of the session. If I put my login at this place, I have to change some links in foo/cfg/cfg.d/zz_shibboleth.pl, or not? Login ist still at foo/shibboleth/login.
Shell I delete the line

my $url = URI->new( $session->config"https_url" )  . "/shibboleth/login" );
in foo/cfg/cfg.d/zz_shibboleth.pl

The behavior of the archive is now strange. I put my login-data at the IdPs screen and get a page not found. Rewriting exception. Apachelog has about 10 entries for one request (same time). BUT my user is in the Database!

I’m not sure whether I have to use
require shib-session or
require valid-user

for my /shibboleth Location in apache config.
Thanks
Nelli