[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 process_stats error message

Hi Andrew,

Have you tried running process stats from the command line with "--verbose --verbose" ? It might give you a clue as to what record it is failing on.

Alan

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Hercules
Sent: 03 February 2016 13:08
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] IRStats2 process_stats error message

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has come across this error message when running cfg/bin/stats/process_stats:

Can't call method "context" on an undefined value at lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/EPrint/CacheDownloads.pm line 43.

I've gone into CacheDownloads.pm and can't see any error in the script. And I've run a diff on the file and compared it to other repositories with IRStats2 and there's no differences.

Unfortunately, I think this error message is preventing some of the key figures from showing on the main stats report page.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Andrew

--