[EP-tech] IRStats2 process_stats error message

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has come across this error message when running cfg/bin/stats/process_stats:

Can't call method "context" on an undefined value at lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/EPrint/CacheDownloads.pm line 43.

I've gone into CacheDownloads.pm and can't see any error in the script. And I've run a diff on the file and compared it to other repositories with IRStats2 and there's no differences.

Unfortunately, I think this error message is preventing some of the key figures from showing on the main stats report page.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Andrew

--