Re: [EP-tech] Error installing IRStats2

Hi, Thanks for answering.

Yes, I've seen the documentation. I had problems with the dependencies installation .
Geo- IP and Date-Calc for Centos 6.5. I can't install from Yum, so I'll trying withCPAN or by rpm.

Brian, I didn't seen the finals steps "Processing".

I'll be trying to fix dependencies installation and run the finals command.

Thank you.

Edwin,

Have you seen the documentation - http://eprints.github.io/irstats2/install.html?  It may give you some hints.

Even after installing via the Bazaar, you have to perform the “Processing” steps as well.

-Brian.