From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Lizz Jennings
Sent: 14 March 2016 17:10
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Database migration: display a 503 message

This looks really helpful - would it make sense to concatenate the html around repository config?  I should think people already have the repository name and contact email in the config, and would be more sustainable?

I'll try and give it a whirl on my test environment this week.

Lizz

--
Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2015) Technical Data Officer The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570) E.Jennings@bath.ac.uk Research Data Management: http://www.bath.ac.uk/research/data