From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of TEALDI PAOLO
Sent: 21 December 2016 08:55
To: <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk> <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Diacritics truncate input form fields

Dear all,

we are on eprints 3.3.10.
We noticed that sometimes input form fields with diacritics are truncated after
form saving.
The effect is :
a) I'm modifying a field of a record.
b) when i click on save, the record is updated but ALL record fields with
diacritics are truncated exactly before the first diacritic, also if they are
not modified.
Obviously this weird problems happens only sometimes: It happened to me
yesterday on a record, i recovered it from backup (batch import), i modified
again the same record, and the second time all went well ...

Anyone has noticed this problem ?

Best regards,
Paolo Tealdi

--

Ing. Paolo Tealdi         Area IT - Politecnico Torino
Telefono/Phone : +39-011-0906714 , FAX : +39-011-0906625