Re: [EP-tech] Delete Eprints_ID

Hi,

It looks like the wiki page is a bit out-of-sync with the code.

If you want to remove all the EPrints/Documents/Users/Subjects, but leave the config in place, you can do:

~/bin/epadmin erase_data ARCHIVEID

If you want to remove the whole thing (all the config etc.), I think you have to delete the following (THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE!):

- database

- ~/cfg/apache/ARCHIVEID.conf

- ~/cfg/apache_ssl/ARCHIVEID.conf

- ~/archives/ARCHIVEID (and all subfolders)

You can then recreate the archive with ~/epadmin create