[EP-tech] CRUD creation of non-eprint object types

Hi

Has anyone had any success creating non-eprint object types over HTTP?  I did a little playing last night, and met with very little success.  Digging through the code made me suspect that only eprints and documents are supported.  Has anyone (e.g.) created users or subjects or bespoke object types via CRUD?

Cheers

Jisc

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer