From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Michael Street
Sent: Thursday, 18 February 2016 07:00
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Commentary On

Hi again,

Our repository has been upgraded from v2.3 to 3.3 over the last year.
Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, it seems that Commentary/Response thread field has migrated successfully but we can edit it in the backend.

Does anyone know how to expose it so I can edit it?

You can see it here:

http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/427/

Thanks,
Mike