[EP-tech] Re: Commentary On

Hi again,

Our repository has been upgraded from v2.3 to 3.3 over the last year. Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, it seems that Commentary/Response thread field has migrated successfully but we can edit it in the backend.

Does anyone know how to expose it so I can edit it?

You can see it here:

http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/427/

Thanks,
Mike