From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Monica Wood <monica.wood@utas.edu.au>
Date: Wednesday, 13 January 2016 01:26
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Views Pagination

Thanks Adam,

Unfortunately separating the pages through multiple fields isn’t what we’re after, as each collection is slightly different.
We do have some alternate grouping on it already and the pagination is only for those collections that have a lot of records.

Do you know which .pm renders the views list pages? Maybe I can look at adding the EPrints::Paginate->paginate_list( $session, $basename, $list, %opts ) routine in there somehow, I’m just unsure which files to look at right now.

Cheers,

Monica Wood
Library Systems Officer
Library | Division of Students & Education
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 25
Hobart 7001
T +61 3 6226 1849