From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of "Alan.Stiles" <alan.stiles@open.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 12 January 2016 12:25
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Subject based Views exclude top level

Hi Adam (Hope you’re settling in to the new location and role!),

You are correct regarding the hierarchy.  I’d like the user to start at a menu listing

* parent 1

** child 1

** child 2

* parent 2

** child 3

** child 4

And not mention (or ideally spend effort creating a subject view for) the grandparent.