[EP-tech] Basic authentication popup

Hi there,

Three weeks ago, one of our repositories started displaying a basic authentication pop up when a user visits the home page. I checked the apache.conf file in /eprints3/cfg/apache/ along with the Apache files in eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/ and nothing that I can see is triggering the basic authentication.

"Magically", it disappeared for over two weeks, but today, it re-appeared.

Does anybody have any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks - and have a great weekend! :-)

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Hercules
Developer

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We are committed to achieving a 20% cut in emissions from University buildings by 2015. Please think before you print.