[EP-tech] Re: Coversheet plug-in

I think it can work with both – but definitely works with PDFs (as long as they are complaint PDFs, and not locked!).

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Sheppard, Nick
Sent: 04 December 2015 11:09
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Coversheet plug-in

Hi folks – I’m hoping to implement the coversheet plug-in; I know it relies on OpenOffice and assume only works with word.docs rather than PDFs? I tend to archive as word and PDF so it will mean that I will need to revisit records and insist that academics only upload word rather than converting to PDF themselves.

Thanks

Nick