[EP-tech] Re: Advanced Search by date

Hi Adam and thank you.

You can find our repository at this address - some thesis are public,
some not : http://thesesups.ups-tlse.fr/
Just choose a subject for example and let the last option as it is
("trier les r?sultats").

Now, this is the advanced search aprt of my search.pl file - hope it's
what you need :

$c->{search}->{advanced} =
{
     search_fields => [
         { meta_fields => [ $EPrints::Utils::FULLTEXT ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "title" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "creators_name" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "dircreators_name" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "abstract" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "keywords" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "subjects" ] },
         #{ meta_fields => [ "type" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "divisions" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "department" ] },

         #{ meta_fields => [ "ispublished" ] },
         #{ meta_fields => [ "refereed" ] },
         #{ meta_fields => [ "publication" ] },
         { meta_fields => [ "date" ] },
     ],
     preamble_phrase => "cgi/advsearch:preamble",
     title_phrase => "cgi/advsearch:adv_search",
     citation => "result",
     page_size => 20,
     order_methods => {

         "byyear"      => "-date/creators_name/title",

         "byyearoldest"     => "date/creators_name/title",
         "byname"       => "creators_name/-date/title",
         "bytitle"      => "title/creators_name/-date"
     },
     default_order => "byyear",
};

If necessary, I can add more content of this file or give you more details.

Thanks,

J?r?my

Le 17/09/2015 14:21, Field A.N. a ?crit :