[EP-tech] Imported Articles not searchable

Hi

I have a hybrid EPrints repository that  consists of uploaded articles with
full text and OAI-Harvested articles without full text that have links that
point to the fulltext. The harvested articles are browseable but not
searchable. How can I resolve that.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

 <tel:+263-4-303276> Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp> Josiah
Charles Stamp

------
UZ at 60: Celebrating our Past, Inspiring the Future.