[EP-tech] Re: citation modification

Hi Adam,

> Ah, it's a compound multiple field.
as usual ;)

> You need to render creators_name, not creators.
> Also, try putting the render_single_value in the name subfield definition
> Let us know if it works.
After integration of your above mentioned modifications, I got the following output:
family:Foote
given:H.W.
That's it:Foote+ H.W.
Can't locate object method "xml" via package "EPrints::MetaField::Name" at (eval 63) line 13.
... thus the code stops at the first creator.

The rendering routine looks like
$c->{render_name_with_initials} = sub
{
        my( $field, $repo, $value ) = @_;
        my $family = $value->{family};
        my $given = $value->{given};
        print STDERR "family:", $family, "\n";
        print STDERR "given:", $given, "\n";
        my $name = $family . '+ ' . $given;
        print STDERR "That's it:", $name, "\n";
        return $repo->xml->create_text_node( $name );
}

Which object method should be used instead?

Regards
Thomas