[EP-tech] Re: sort order of contributors.Contribution for other languages

Hi,

Just an idea.
Why not sort the options with a bit of javascript ? It could be easier.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12073270/sorting-options-elements-alphabetically-using-jquery

Le 12/10/2015 11:40, Field A.N. a ?crit :