[EP-tech] Re: metadata elements in each eprint page

I've not seen this issue before, but the code that does this is in a local configuration file:

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/lib/defaultcfg/cfg.d/eprint_render.pl#L126

...you should check that eprint_render.pl has these lines, and that the Export::Simple and Export::DC plugins are enabled.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services