[EP-tech] Re: sort order of contributors.Contribution for other languages

Hi,

Just an idea.
Why not sort the options with a bit of javascript ? It could be easier.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12073270/sorting-options-elements-alphabetically-using-jquery

Le 12/10/2015 11:40, Field A.N. a écrit :
Hi George

	I believe the order is dependant on the order of the options in the configuration.  That is to say, EPrints doesn't sort these, it just lists them as they are configured in https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/lib/defaultcfg/namedsets/contributor_type

	I'm afraid that to sort them, you'll need to create an input rendered :(

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services