[EP-tech] Re: search for 2-character-string

You could subclass a new metafield type, with a new get_search_conditions function function.  See:

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/MetaField/Int.pm#L137

...for how a bit of text is converted into a search value.

I know this isn't a full answer, but it should get you started.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services