[EP-tech] Updating a compound multiple field

Hi,

just a short question: Am I assuming correctly if I update a compound multiple field with

$dataobj->set_value( array of hashes )

that the new values overwrite the existing ones and are not appended to the existing values?

E.g. if I want to keep the existing values, I need to read them out first and create a merged array with the new values that I have to write back?

Thanks,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Brändle