[EP-tech] Mapping to eprints metadata type for publication types -eprint_typename_article

Hi

I have a  script  that is harvesting metadata from different repositories
into Eprints. Now some of the harvested records are not finding a match
material types. E.g. Theses - Thesis,  Technical report to monographs. I
would like to know where the material types for Eprints are defined or where
they can be extended.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

------
UZ at 60: Celebrating our Past, Inspiring the Future.