[EP-tech] EPrints Training Course

Hi

I would like, over the next couple of months, to put together a complete EPrints Training Course.  I've made a first stab at an outline.

...this is just to get an idea of what it *could* be.  I'm open to suggestions and collaborators.

Is there anyone who's interested in collaborating on this?  Each section of the training course should have a page containing some of the following:

* An introduction
* A walkthough (text based and/or a video)
* Exercises
* Links to more documentation

Let's start talking about this.  I want to move quickly, and see if we can have something useful and fairly comprehensive by Christmas.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services