[EP-tech] Re: Different amount of entries

Oh I see. I already check one by one which ID that doesn't exist like you
said, and it's true that 10 items already deleted by editor. I think my
editor forget that they can't delete the item, because it can't be used
again.

Thank you Adam for your comment. Case closed! :)

Regards,
Agung