[EP-tech] Re: Creating a read-only (but read everyting in the archive) user (Field A.N.)

Hello,

Could you please remove my name from the email list.
I am no longer using eprint.

On 1 October 2015 at 13:08, Andras Holl <holl@konkoly.hu> wrote:

Hi,

Unfortunately does not work either of those options, with or without the +.
What I would need is access to the full text - this gives

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /29341/1/BorsosDevBiol.pdf on this server.

error message.

Andras

https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/User.pm#L1088
)