[EP-tech] Re: Creating a read-only (but read everyting in the archive) user

The 'staff-view' role appears to be what you're looking for ( https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/User.pm#L1088 )

If you edit the user record in question, and add:

	+staff-view

...to the 'Roles' field.  If that doesn't work, try again, but without the '+' and report back so that I now which one works.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services