[EP-tech] Antwort: Creative commons

Hi John,

we just recently created a phrases file that covers license images and the
various versions.

We keep it simple and easy - just offer the versions in the dropdown menu,
which itself is controlled by a namedset of the values. No complicated
workflow steps.

Since we include the license image also in Coversheets (with LaTeX), we
downloaded the image files instead of accessing them via
creativecommons.org

Best regards,

Martin

--