[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3 Request Document Button??

Hi Greg,

I think the feature is enabled by default.

The code that checks this is in cfg/cfg.d/request_copy.pl

If the ‘email_for_doc_request’ config method returns an email address, the ‘Request’ button will appear.

Out-the-box it relies on a ‘contact_email’ field to be set, but other alternatives are described in that file.